Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Friday, May 1, 2015 -- Week #11 - Day #74 - San Pedro Sula

10:23 pm
New Month! Wow...made it through April in Honduras, pretty neat. Today was a little crazy; I've said it before, and I'll say it again (a lot) that people are interesting. Lots of running around and meeting people, and then people didn't show up, so we went and found other people. And then the first people came, but we were with the other people, and it was just kinda ridiculous.

And also we had the baptism interview for Halsey, so he's finally getting baptized tomorrow! Yay!
San Pedro Sula West Mission Office



And I have no idea who was doing algebra on the whiteboard...it looks someone was trying to figure out the function for suitcase weights?
I especially love my little copy machine... we're really good friends!
Lots and lots of paperwork!!
And we ran by the office and got some more paperwork, and E Molina (in charge of La Ruta and the sending/delivering of packages/letters) said that I got my package from my family on Wednesday, but I went to talk to Pres and Hna Robles for a little bit and E Molina took off somewhere, so I should physically receive it next Tuesday in District Meeting if we don't go to the office again tomorrow, which I doubt. So that's kind of an exercise of patience, but it's alright. It appears that it takes around 3 weeks for letters and 4 weeks for packages... basically a long time. But I'm just glad stuff goes through, that's pretty miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment