Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday, October 2, 2015 -- Month #7 - Week #33 - Day #228 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

We went exploring in El Zapote, part of our area that we have to go in bus and pay 10 lemps. We found some people, taught some lessons, hopped back on the bus to Santa Cruz, had lunch, then hopped on another bus to go to Las Flores, another part that we go to in bus. Same thing over there, and had dinner with the familia Bardales. Pretty much it.

But, I painted my nails for the first time in I don't remember, so that was pretty fun. Well, Hna Escobar actually did the painting part, they turned out pretty neat. Part of prepping for conference! She also straightened her hair with an iron, so that was also a first for me, I'll try it tomorrow morning.

Random fact from Honduras: we also sometimes call lemps "pesos" here, but they're not the same as Mexican pesos of currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment