Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Monday, August 17, 2015 -- Week #26 - Day #182 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Today we went to Joya Grande as a zone, it's like a zoo with a bunch of stuff you can do if you want to pay a lot more money. Pretty neat, we walked around and saw all the animals, got to touch a lot of them, so that was pretty neat.






And bought an ice cream and went through some man-made caves, and went back to Santa Cruz and had wings and fries for lunch, then wrote out families. Pretty good day, all in all, it was nice to be outside and pet some ponies and water buffalo.

Highlight of the day, I saw fireflies in the nighttime! I can't remember the last time I saw fireflies, so I thought that was pretty special. Reminds me of home, somehow, so that was kinda neat, made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment