Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Saturday, August 15, 2015 -- Week #26 - Day #180 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

The date is symmetric! [15-8-15]  I love it when that happens. Today was good, pretty much walked all over creation, looking for people that were never home, did manage to teach some lessons, though, so that's good. But my legs and ankles got incredibly achy today, so a big thank you to Momma for sending me "Icy Hot" stuff for my poor little body, I will sleep well tonight!
We went to one house and asked to use the bathroom, and the sink is one of those pushy ones where you push on the button thing, and a predetermined amount of water comes out, then you have to push it again to get more water... it was actually kind of neat. Reminded me of the bathrooms in stores or movie theaters, and so I thought that was kinda funny that it was in a house. You just gotta roll with whatever in Honduras, if it works, it works, we're just happy there's water that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment