Monday, April 13, 2015

Friday, April 10, 2015 -- Week #8, Day #53 San Pedro Sula

10:20 pm
Just finished my paperwork!  There is a lot of work that goes into being a mission nurse, we had a few emergency visits at the hospital today, so we had to cancel 2 of our teaching appointments, very sad. Hopefully tomorrow we can teach more.

But, I got some new sticky notes from the office today, so I'm pretty thrilled about that, it's the little things, ya know! Also, I would like to announce that I had a Peanut Butter / frosting sandwich for breakfast today, and it was delicious! Figured I earned some sugar (we don't eat many sweets here, at least that's the case while being with Hna Robles, and I'm perfectly fine with that). So it's been a pretty fun day.
Also, a side note of medicine, please make sure that you take medication labeled "day" during the day, and medication labeled "night" during the night...it's not a very good idea to switch them around. I think we must have some serious armies of angels helping these missionaries out! But it's good, just kinda funny.

I finally got my Easter letter from my family, it looks like it takes about 3 weeks or so to receive mail!  Hna Robles says it takes like 2.5 months to get something from Peru, so I'm quite grateful for my lag time, not too bad in comparison. Hi family! I love you!
Families are Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment