Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015 -- Week #3, Day #17 Guatemala MTC

9:44 pm
Today was good, our lessons went better, so I'm happy about that. Hna Brady is still experiencing difficulties with her allergies, so I'm not too happy about that. She's now on like 5 medications to help her breathe and not die, so that's a good thing.

feel bad I don't really feel like writing much, I'm so exhausted. But today was a good day, and we got to meet the new latinas, they are wonderful. We will meet the new nortes tomorrow when we practice teaching el Plan de Salvacion (The Plan of Salvation). Good stuff, ya know. 


These days and weeks seem to go by so fast and yet so slow, we've only been here 2 weeks but it feels like an eternity. It's gonna be interesting when I'm actually in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment