Saturday, March 28, 2015

Friday, March 20, 2015 -- Week #5, Day #32 Guatemala MTC

3/20/15 10:25 pm

Can't write much today, I will catch up again soon! Hna Brady is back at the CCM, she's ok. I'm thoroughly exhausted, and we're all drained and tired, so we're going to bed now.  The past 2 days have been a crazy ride, and I'm glad they're over! One more day until the blessed Day of Rest [Sunday], I can't wait.

So here's the story from this whole experience - Written on 3/25/15

This morning Hna Kleinman came by and we switched spots, and they both returned to the CCM later that afternoon. So she's on like 9 different medications to keep her allergies in check, and they're kinda hard on her body. But she's been such a trooper and held herself together so well. Hna Morales shared a little quote she made up: "Such is life, and life is good", and I think Hna Brady takes that to heart quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment