Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monday, September 28, 2015 -- Month #7 - Week #32 - Day #224 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Pday! Yay! Went and played soccer with the elderes over on the church court and went and ate lunch together. Pretty fun, I watched and recorded and took pics and everything, as I honestly feel a little uncomfortable playing soccer as I have no idea of spatial strategy nor can kick a soccer ball. But I'm really good at sideline cheering! So everyone was happy.
Hna Escobar and I before heading out to play futbol with the elderes for Pday.
After shopping and writing and everything, we went over and visited Guadalupe, and then went over to a FHE / bday party for Wendy as she turned 17 today! Yay! Feliz cumple! Got some cake and Coke and we all enjoyed ourselves.
Happy Birthday to Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment