Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thursday, September 10, 2015 -- Month #6 - Week #30 - Day #206 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Hermana Rosas, Hermana Archila (Sister Training Leader), Hermana Mower
Hermana Rosas, Hermana Delgadillo (Sister Training Leader),
and Hermana Mower
Divisions again! I went with Hna Delgadillo, Hna Rosas went with Hna Archila. Good day, Hna Delgadillo and I did a lot of work, so we're happy about that. We did an incredible amount of contacting, which is something that I always need to work on, so I was grateful for that. There's so little people in the street compared to SPS, that you seriously gotta take whatever opportunity you can find. So I'll try to be better with that. But we actually were able to find most of our people for once, so that was really good. I also didn't get lost, as we're not in a grid system, so that was wonderful. Hna Delgadillo also served here about 4 months ago, so she knew the names of places and such. So that was very helpful.
A marshmallow treat as a gift from the Sister Training Leaders!
Pretty much exhausted, as we somehow always stay up late when we have divisions, so I'm quite tired. Your body can get so set on its schedule, and when you're a little bit off on the times you mess everything up. I've gotten to where I can wake myself up at 6:15 am, and again at 6:30 am, I always get sleepy from 3:00 - 5:00 pm, and sleep promptly at 10:30 pm. Literally clockwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment