Friday, September 11, 2015

Sunday, September 6, 2015 -- Month #6 - Week #29 - Day #202 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Sunday! Almost made it through the week, and tomorrow's Pday! Looking forward to that and starting the week over again, this past week has been a bit crazy.

I was asked to give a talk about la Obra Misional next Sunday, so I'll be preparing for that this week. And Samuel and Estefani came to church! They didn't come the past 2 weeks. They're the couple that we're trying to help get married...he's 23 years, she's 17 years right now, have the almost 2 year old daughter...good stuff. Anyways, we were really happy about that. Good Fast and Testimony meeting, I love listening to all the members share their testimonies and thoughts.
I'd also like to share the translation of one of my favorite hymns:

#73 Yo se que vive mi Senor
(#136 I Know That My Redeemer Lives)
I know that my Lord lives; it brings me comfort
to know that though He was dead, He lives,
and I will always have His love.
He lives to bless, and plead for me before God.
He lives to sustain and inspire my soul.

He lives to uphold and protect with His hand.
He lives to listen and hear my complaints.
He lives to encourage, and calm my anguish,
He lives to help and comfort my soul.

He lives, my faithful friend; He always loves me.
He lives and I will forever sing: He lives, my Lord and King.
Because of Him, I will have life: I will conquer death.
My mansion will be prepared and I will live with Him there.

He lives, and I will honor Him. I will always praise Christ.
Joyfully I sing: I know that my Lord lives.
He lives, and I will honor Him. I will always praise Christ.
Joyfully I sing: I know that my Lord lives.
Also a quote that I like a lot from Jesus the Christ:
"In the face of all trials and even the direst persecution, it was incumbent upon them to persevere in their ministry, for the divine plan provided and required the gospel of the kingdom be preached amongst all nations."

Pretty neat, huh? I also woke up kinda sore from all our crazy moving last night, but it's all good.
Cool little caterpillar I found outside

No comments:

Post a Comment