Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 -- Month #13 - Week #58 - Day #400 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

We got up at normal time (we were still tired, but that's normal) and got ourselves packed up and ready, and started heading over to Copan Ruinas.
Copan Ruinas!
Hna Mower and Hna Cruz traveling to divisions
We had our District Meeting there with them, had lunch, and then I stayed with Hna Poot and Hna Cruz went with Hna Farao up to our area.

Me with Hna Poot
Had a good day, lots of walking, it was still kinda cold so I put my sweater on at night. And we visited a family with a child with Down's syndrome, he's named Mateo and is a sweet little kiddo. And the mom's sister is deaf, so it was interesting to try and figure out sign language in Spanish. So that was a fun visit. And with another family the cat took a serious liking to me and parked herself on my lap. The dad took her off about 4 times and she always came right back and slept on my lap again. I didn't mind as it was cold and she made it a little warmer, but it was just kinda funny how she decided that she wanted to be in that exact spot and wouldn't budge. I'm personally a dog person, but that made me laugh. And I found some more churches that I think already exist in the list, but this one is new: Ministerio Renovacion Cristiana. And yeah, really tired from working today. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment