Friday, March 18, 2016

Thursday, March 10, 2016 -- Month #12 - Week #56 - Day #388 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Weekly Planning! Lunch! Visits! Home! Nothing really interesting happened today, other than the fact that it's been quite warm the past few days. And I found out that you can dye chicks different colors and sell them for 5 lemps apiece. Although they say that the chicks die because of all the chemicals. But they use natural colorings. But I don't really know any natural coloring that will give you bright magenta. Chemistry people, look into that for me.
We got to hold a purple chick!


Hna Cruz
And we found another church, Ministerio Internacional: Libres para Adorar. Very creative names, I gotta hand it to these people. I remember in my sophomore year of high school, I think it was, that we had to do a religion project in our World Geography class or whatever it was, and we had to make up a religion with a name and everything. I think most people here would get an A on that assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment