Friday, March 18, 2016

Sunday, March 13, 2016 -- Month #12 - Week #56 - Day #391 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Went to church, had lunch, took a short nap because we were exhausted again, went looking for people, Consejo de Rama, and then more looking and looking and looking. Exhausting day. I was really happy to take my cold water shower because it has been hot this week and I needed to feel running water again. I miss swimming! Technically the pila is big enough to swish around in, but that's not a good idea. But you can splash your arms around and flick the water with your fingers, so it's almost as good.

But tomorrow's Pday! I think we'll stay home and do some things around here (clean house and sew skirts) and have a quiet day. Might even buy myself an ice cream and eat it in our hammock! That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment