Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 -- Month #12 - Week #55 - Day #379 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Reunion de Distrito! We changed things up and went to the building in Florida to see how things were going over there. They have a beautiful chapel, kinda small, but it looks really nice. I remembered it from when we passed by when we went to the Ruinas with Pres Dester waaaay back in July, I think it was. 

And afterwards Hna Cruz and I went to go find some new clothes, and E Alfaro and Poulson decided to accompany us, which was actually kinda funny. "Elderes, we're gonna go look at some skirts."  "Alright, we'll come with you." "Ok, cool." So we all trooped in to the little clothes shop and we all started looking through the bins. I found a pretty green dress that is a little short to use in the mission, but I can add a fabric strip at home. And an H&M shirt with Dalmatian spots, and a blue skirt that's a tad big but I'll fix it here. I was pretty thrilled, got everything for a little less than $7. Hna Cruz bought a skirt with flowers that we'll need to take in at the waist, and then E Poulson bought himself a really awesome Hawaiian shirt with sailboats. We scored!

And I also talked about faith for the 6th time in a week's time, felt like a sign. I actually had been having a hard time figuring out what is faith and if I had enough of it, so now I have all my doubts cleared up! God works in mysterious ways.

And then we did a bunch of visits and met some new people and talked a lot. Good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment