Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 -- Month #9 - Week #41 - Day #282 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Today we had divisions with the Hermanas Lideres Entrenadores again! Yay!
Hna's Corimanya, Delgadillo, Escobar, Mower
This time I went with Hna Corimanya, as Hna Archila had already gone home with Hna Robles in October. And Hna Escobar went with Hna Delgadillo. Everything went pretty well, actually, although Hna Corimanya was all sick with gripe. So I did most of the talking. But it was all good. We actually were able to find everybody we planned for, which was a miracle. Good day overall, although we're all just totally wiped tired.

However, I will let ya'll know that I dreamed about buying buckets last night, but I was all upset because we went to 3 different places and they had ridiculous prices for the buckets, so we weren't able to buy them. Like 112, 235, and 157 lemps. Apparently I now tend to get a little upset in my dreams about a $6 plastic bucket. Oh dear.


We went over to Esperanza's and she gave us fried fish!
The best fried fish I've had so far on the mission. SOOOOO goood!
And everyone says that I was a ballerina or a model before I came on the mission. Literally everyone. And that I'm a Barbie doll. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment