Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 -- Month #8 - Week #39 - Day #267 - Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Sigo con la gripe! District Meeting was canceled due to the Multi-zone Conference on Wednesday, so we decided to stay home in the morning to let me rest, as I had gotten kinda bad, and then it started raining around lunchtime, so Hna Escobar declared that I was not leaving the house in my poor health to go walk around in the rain and get more sick. Sounds like my Momma.
So I basically slept all day, had 2 meals of food, an accumulated (pill-meal) of medications, drank a lot of fluids, and alternated between hot and cold flashes. Plus all the congestion and postnasal drip funness. Oh yeah, I rock being sick.

I got more lucid towards the evening, so I wandered into the living area and helped Hna Escobar cut out paper hearts for a Heart Attack activity we're doing with the elderes on Thursday, and we watched some Mormon Messages videos. Drank some chamomile tea, and went back to bed for the night.

Quite the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment