Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #78 - Day #548 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

Happy 2 months to Hna Vasquez!! She's doing great!
Today was the last day in my area! We did some stuff around the house, last counsels to Hna Vasquez, and I started packing my suitcases! Then after lunchtime we went house hunting again with the ZL's to find a house for Las Flores elderes and I'm pretty sure we walked all over creation in our area. And I left my sandals all clean in the house, so I was walking around in flats and I HATED that. My poor little feet hurt. Darn rocks.




And we finally got back home around 4:00 pm-ish to have me finish up packing, and got the house cleaned up a bit. Then the office elderes came and took pictures of the house, took my suitcases down, and took Hna Vasquez and I over to La Victoria. Dropped her off, had some last tears and goodbyes, and we headed back up to SPS. Then I got to chill in the truck while we went to the office, then waited for our passports to get picked up in the Terminal, and then to the office again, and THEN to Castanos to crash with the HLE's there. Long day. Hna Estacuy was sick all of a sudden that afternoon, so she was asleep, but she woke up and said hi, and I cut her hair as well. And Hna Phillips and I stayed up talking forever, I wrote a few more letters, and showered and hopped off to bed. My body is exhausted and tired! Mission life is tough sometimes. And I'm nervous for tomorrow. So much traveling and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment