Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #77 - Day #533 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

"In His plan there are no true endings, only everlasting beginnings."
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
I absolutely love that thought. Thanks, Lyndsey Lou!

Today was fun! We had half our citas fall through, and my tummy wasn't too thrilled with me today, either. But we're on the upswing! Yay!

We ran around and had to switch around citas because divisions this week got canceled and moved to next week, so that was a lot of our afternoon (because these people don't have cell phones to call) and we waited for an investigator to show up at the church for his lesson, and then we talked with the elderes for a bit in the church, coordinating some things that we need to do. And that was our day. Good times. But I really do love that quote, it's beautiful.
I made agenda covers for some elderes in my district.



They literally fell in love with them, "They're so pretty!"
(direct quote from them)

No comments:

Post a Comment