Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monday, August 08, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #77 - Day #539 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

"Who can find a virtuous woman?  For her price is far above rubies."
- Proverbs 31:10
Today was a fun Pday, we went and played volleyball at the church from 11:00 am-1:00 pm, which is pretty much the hottest time of the day...so I got a little sun burnt. But I've gotten good at recovering quickly from those, so don't worry!
10 more days!!
Then we all went to lunch and I bought the zone Frosty's as my goodbye gift, and we then went hunting around for a place to print 45 pictures for my goodbyes to all the ward. And we wrote our families and came back and went contacting around because our cita fell through. And that was our day!
I found a bus with Samuel's name on it! 
Hey there, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment