Sunday, August 14, 2016

Saturday, August 13, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #78 - Day #544 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

Soooooo today was fun! Hna Escobar and I had to get the hnas from El Bosque over to Hospital del Valle for a cita, and then pick up my Hna Vasquez, hang with all 4 of us for a bit, and then get Hna Vasquez and I back to our area!
Me and Hermana Vasquez

The sky before it rains
And have lunch, get unpacked, visit Lucia, cancel an activity and Coordinacion Misional, go looking around for some less actives to invite to Ward Conference tomorrow, and get back home before the rain came! I'm really tired. It's hard to end a mission!
Only 5 days left...

But I saw a millipede as we were walking home, so that was neat. Hna Vasquez is a little unnerved with little critters like those, but she does like animals, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment