Sunday, August 14, 2016

Friday, August 12, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #78 - Day #543 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

Today I went up to SPS for my goodbye with Pres and Hna Bush, and it was a long day! Hna Vasquez and I came up at about 11:00 am and did a companion switch with Hna Erickson (the nurse) and Hna Escobar (that was my companion in Santa Cruz) because Hna Vasquez needed to go to the dentist and then Hna Escobar stayed with me for one last day. So it all worked out quite well.
Pics in the Hospital switching companions!
And we got to stick together and go through all the interviews with Pres Bush, and Hna Bush gave us a training about what we should do when we get home that was actually pretty good, I got to think about some things that I will and won't do when I get back, and then we all went over to Plaza Tipica to buy some last few things to take home, and then over to the Bush's apartment to have dinner and testimony meeting. I played piano, and it was weird to play a normal, actual piano! I miss playing and want to get back into practice again, and LEARN ALL THE HYMNS! That's something I didn't do as a rebellious child at home. Oops.

And we went over and stayed at the house of the HLE's in Castanos, since they were doing divisions in Potrerillos, and Hna Escobar and I talked about life and some problems we were having and got to spend a little more time together. I'm going to miss that girl.
Hermana Escobar and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment