Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #76 - Day #531 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

July 31, 2016

"The Lord will enable you to accomplish the impossible."
- President Russell M. Nelson
We went house hunting with the elderes because they need to switch houses, did some visits, went looking for some more people, and had dinner. Also, I think my sandal strap broke today--I noticed it in a lesson, but didn't feel when it actually got loose.
And my sandals! (after washing them :P)
My broken sandal! Poor babies are getting old.
Anyways, that made me feel old. But we got 2.5 weeks left! I'll see if I can get it fixed here soon. It's also raining everyday, basically, but Dani gave us popcorn! That was a welcome snack, since I haven't made popcorn in a few months.

Good day overall, we're ready for Pday!!
18 days left... of my 18 months in Honduras!


No comments:

Post a Comment