Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016 -- Month #17 - Week #76 - Day #531 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

"The Lord will enable you to accomplish the impossible."
- President Russell M. Nelson
We went house hunting with the elderes because they need to switch houses, did some visits, went looking for some more people, and had dinner. Also, I think my sandal strap broke today! I noticed it in a lesson, but didn't feel when it actually got loose.
And my sandals! (after washing them)
My broken sandal! Poor babies are getting old!
Anyways, that made me feel old. But we got 2.5 weeks left! I'll see if I can get it fixed here soon. It's also raining everyday, basically, but Dani gave us popcorn! That was a welcome snack, since I haven't made popcorn in a few months.

Good day overall, we're ready for Pday!!
18 days left of my 18 months in Honduras!

No comments:

Post a Comment