Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 -- Month #16 - Week #72 - Day #498 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

June 28, 2016

Big news of the day: our new Mission President and his wife came! We haven't met them yet, but we will throughout the next few weeks until the change.  click: Pres. and Sis. Bush - New Mission President 
New Mission President and wife:
Douglas R. and Ann Bush
Today was really quiet, our citas fell through, so that was awesome. But we got some references so we'll be looking for them soon.

And I had a really hard time singing this one hymn today. #4 is "Bandera de Sion", and I kept wanting to sing the words of #5 "Oh Dios de Israel to the same tune". Weird. And we always have to sing a little bit of the hymn so people remember how it goes before we start singing, so I gave the intro, and then to start the hymn (singing the exact same thing that I just did) I decided to sing the hymn title and then the normal words. I guess that's just a tricky hymn for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment