Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 -- Month #16 - Week #72 - Day #498 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

Big news of the day: our new Mission President and his wife came! We haven't met them yet, but we will throughout the next few weeks until the change.
New Mission President and his Wife
President & Sister Bush
Today was really quiet, our citas fell through, so that was awesome. But we got some references so we'll be looking for them soon.

And I had a really hard time singing this one hymn today. #4 is "Bandera de Sion", and I kept wanting to sing the words of #5 "Oh Dios de Israel to the same tune". Weird. And we always have to sing a little bit of the hymn so people remember how it goes before we start singing, so I gave the intro, and then to start the hymn (singing the exact same thing that I just did) I decided to sing the hymn title and then the normal words. I guess that's just a tricky hymn for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment