Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday, July 10, 2016 -- Month #16 - Week #73 - Day #510 - Barrio La Victoria, Villanueva, Cortes

Church! At 10:00 am, I'm already used to 8:00 am and it felt weird to have it so late. But everything went well, listened and participated in all the classes. And we had lunch and went around visiting like normal. Although for dinner, the elderes here made the tortillas with a family, and I got to show them up on my baleada skills! Haha, not really, but I can finally make flour tortillas. I'm not sure on the measurement of the recipe, but I can stretch it and everything in my hands. So I'm pretty proud of myself!
Making tortillas!
And some street shots...
And there's this fairy school here as well...
And another church that I think is one of my favorites so far: Ministerio de la Preparacion de las almas para la vida eterna. And also the Ministerio Internacional Casa del Senor. Oh, yeah.

And that was our day. Only a few more in La Victoria and then I'll head back to Las Flores!

No comments:

Post a Comment