Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Friday, July 01, 2016 -- Month #16 - Week #72 - Day #501 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

I just realized that on Monday is the 4th of July! Yay for my country!
Today we went up for almost the last time to SPS, we have a "Meet President and Hermana Bush" thing on Tuesday in the Benque, and then the next week it's changes, so I think we still have a few more SPS trips in for us. Anyways, we took care of business over there, and got ourselves back. Then we looking for our investigators, and Kevin didn't come to the church for his lesson. So we waited for him for a while and ended up talking to our Ward Mission Leader and some youth about soccer. I didn't participate a whole bunch since I don't play that, but it was interesting to listen about all their injuries and stories. And then we went contacting around some more, visited a sweet little grandma member, and then had dinner. And that was our day!

But I did find another church:  Iglesia de Cristo Ministerio Manantial de Mies. I like the name because it means Church of Christ, Ministry of the Grain Spring. Very interesting concept. I saw another one in SPS but I couldn't catch the name. It had to do with music notes and a rainbow background on the sign out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment