Monday, February 29, 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 -- Month #12 - Week #54 - Day #373 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Today was a little crazy. We did our last divisions of the change with Florida, and I had to manage the Noche de Pelicula. I went with Hna Bautista and we stayed in my area, and Hna Cruz went with Hna Mora in Florida. This next change we're gonna try and bring more hnas to our area and do actual divisions like the elderes. So we're shaking up a lot of things down here in Copan! But we did some good lessons, ran a bunch of errands, and got the movie thing all figured out and the popcorn made. Hna Bautista was coming down with gripe and has to go up to SPS for a doctor's appointment tomorrow so she was glad for the rest during the movie. But we talked a lot and had a good day.

And, good news, I fixed my watch! Found a little place that changed out my battery for less than $3, so I'm pretty happy. I like it when things work like they're supposed to.

Today was really hot. Drank lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment