Friday, February 26, 2016

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 -- Month #11 - Week #53 - Day #365 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

16-2-16
Palindrome date! I've discovered that with having the date day-month-year like in Latin America you are guaranteed 12 such dates in a year.

16-1-16, 16-2-16, 16-3-16, 16-4-16, 16-5-16, 16-6-16, 16,-7-16, 16-8-16, 16-9-16, 16-10-16, 16-11-16, 16-12-16. Interesting!

Today was good, we had our Zone Conference, since there's only 1 zone in Copan. But it was different this time because Hna Cruz and I got to do a workshop about finding people to teach. I actually really enjoyed that. We gave a 20 min presentation 3 times, and my voice was still a little scratchy. But I'm getting better! Except now Hna Cruz has an elevated temperature and we think she's coming down with what I had. Yay.
Zone Conference
Hna Cruz and Hna Mower
But we did that and got to talk to Pres and Hna Dester, they both complimented my Spanish. They're really awesome people and I love being with them. We're expecting our new Mission President, President Bush, to come in June, and then the Desters will finish in July. Things are moving and shaking! But we got to do that and we received this cool temple recommend cover with the Tegucigalpa temple and a scripture in Spanish. I love it! Haven't been able to go to the temple in a year, but I will certainly be using my recommend holder when I get back. So that made everybody's day. And we got brownies that Hna Dester made. Score! Those are SOOOOOO good! When we went up to SPS for the Leadership Meeting with the ZL, DL and HLE we got chocolate chip cookies! I love that lady.

And afterwards we had to return the building keys and print off some stuff and get ourselves back into normal missionary mode and did some visits and contacting. Good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment