Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 -- Month #11 - Week #52 - Day #359 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Today my friend (Reina Trejo) starts her mission! Whooo! She'll be serving in the Sofia, Bulgaria Mission.

We passed by some people that weren't there in the morning, and then had to go buy a few things (like more blankets...it's really cold!) that we needed and we didn't get to on Monday. Then went and visited some more inactives, and had Coordinacion Misional with Wilmer and the Noche de Hermanamiento.
Bought some yellow rose of Texas earrings!
In news of my life lately, today I sewed up my backpack straps that were falling apart a little, so I feel much more secure now. The binding on the edges was coming loose for about an inch, so I hand sewed that back together. Other than that, my backpack is still in perfect (albeit a bit dirty) condition. Thanks again, Dad! I love my backpack.

This morning was a TON of Testigos de Jehova out and about as we were trying to find our people. So that was interesting. Friendly enough, just feels kinda weird when you meet up in the street and then contact the house they were just at.

Also found 2 new churches:
- Iglesia de Dios de la Profecia
- Iglesia de Dios de la Creacion de Pactos

I'm honestly very impressed with the creativity of names people come up with for their churches. I think I'm almost to 50 churches on my list now...the majority are Evangelical.

No comments:

Post a Comment