Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday, December 21, 2015 -- Month #10 - Week #44 - Day #308 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Happy Birthday, Momma! You are awesome and I love you!!!

Today was Pday, finally! I guess with Christmas coming up I was looking forward to Pday even more than usual. I miss my family, but I'm so happy that I get to Skype with them on Christmas Day! I hope everything goes well, it's been 8 months since I've seen them.

Today was good, went out to eat as a district, then went over to write our families and friends and loved ones and acquaintances etc, and bought some food, and did some work. Didn't really do anything really exciting. Still looking for Skype options, actually, so that's a little bit stressful.

I did find my Expo marker, though, so now the next task is to find a place that sells fabric so I can add a little band to the bottom of a really cute skirt I found and also with the perfect, matching shirt. Problem is, the shirt only looks good if I wear the skirt on my waist, not my hips, and when I do that, the hem come right to my knees. Probably could have gotten away with it at home, but I need it to be longer in the mission. And since I'm hopping all over these blessed mountains and hills all day long, not just sitting in church for a few hours. Mhm. So wish me luck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment