Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 -- Month #9 - Week #43 - Day #295 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Changes! We woke up at 4:30 am to the light being out, thanks Dad for my flashlights! They've saved us quite a few times. We got dressed and all the other little onsie twosies packed away, and put our makeup on outside as there still wasn't light at 6:00 am. Then the bus came by so we got everything hauled over on there and hopped on ourselves. Drove all the way to SPS, picking up a ton of people on the way. There was also a crash or some kind of political thing that was happening, so there was like an hour of traffic. We barely got to the Benque on time. So I ran upstairs to the trainer's meeting and got some counsel from President Dester that we should have love, patience, humility, charity, all that stuff in a companionship. Headed back downstairs to move my stuff to my new zone room (btw, I'm finishing the training of Hna Mora, and I'm going to El Dorado, Copan!) and then got it on the big yellow bus that goes to Copan. Everything's kinda crazy on changes. Hna Escobar is in a trio in SPS, in my original zone, actually.

Finally got over to my new area, and hauled all my stuff over to the house, which is actually very pretty, and got settled, then did some visits, and came back and Hna Mora and I just talked for a while. I love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment