Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Monday, April 25, 2016 -- Month #14 - Week #62 - Day #434 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Pday! Got to wash all my clothes, clean the house, go grocery shopping, write our families, and go find some people to teach. Awesome.
Our dish soap... important stuff, you know!
We didn't do anything activity-wise because our DL and his companion are up in SPS for a doctor's appointment (companion is sick), and we were all still tired from changes. But hopefully this next week we can do something, I want to go to the Parque de Aves again, I'm a little worn out from the Ruinas.
But today was good, I had a cockroach run across me all over my lap in our cita tonight, so that was a first. I'm not a huge fan of cockroaches, but I didn't yell or jump up or anything, just flicked it off with my folleto I was fanning myself with and it skittered away. Rock on.
But later tonight Hna Cruz and I had a good talk about how we wanted to end our missions, and what we can do to be better here in this area. She's a very good person, and I am glad she has the courage to ask and talk about things. And we were able to laugh and joke around afterwards. This is gonna be an interesting change!

No comments:

Post a Comment