Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Monday, April 18, 2016 -- Month #13 - Week #61 - Day #427 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Happy 14 months to me! Definitely on the downhill slide now. I feel REALLY old! But, the upside to all this time is that my hair has grown out a few more inches, now I can braid it and the tail can rest on my shoulder. Somehow that makes me feel smarter. So I am happy about that. It's not like I have Rapunzel hair, but it has gotten a bit longer than when I started my mission. I would like to grow it out a few more inches and I think I'll be happy.
We also found out about an earthquake that happened in Ecuador, but Hna Cruz's family is alright. They just had tremors where she lives. But all the same it's a little distressing when there's earthquakes and whatnot where you live. So we're hoping that everything will be alright for Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment