Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday, April 04, 2016 -- Month #13 - Week #59 - Day #413 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Pday! And we went to the Ruinas again. I think this is about my 5th time now, not including traveling for divisions. I'm definitely getting good at 2-3 hours of traveling in public transportation!
Copan Ruinas (again!!)


But it was good, in our group of 12, only 4 had gone before, so it was new for just about everyone else. So we were happy, got some more pictures around the ruins and plants and whatnot. It's nice because most people don't come on a Monday morning. By the time we leave in there's some more, but when we get there there's almost nobody.
We're also with Hnas Ortiz (white shirt) and Hna Lopez from Dolores

We then all had lunch together and hopped in a rapidito to head back to La Entrada and write our families! Hi families! And we did some work and headed back home. Didn't buy that much because we'll be out of town for 3 days (divisions and Leadership Meeting). This is gonna be a fun week!

The really, really, really clean and beautiful gas station bathroom!
It's the little things, ya know?
But, as I was washing clothes in the night, I heard a small thump and turned and saw the bathroom door swinging a little side to side... so I was slightly concerned as there was obviously nobody and nothing there. So I determined to finish washing and then investigate whatever it was. I was honestly expecting a cat or something. So I finished, and then moved the door aside with my foot. Looked around, nothing. Turned the light on and looked at the floor. And saw the biggest bullfrog I have ever seen in my life in person. So that was a little unexpected! It was about the size of my foot without my toes... just this gigantic toad sitting on my bathroom floor.
So I went and got Hna Cruz and she said to scare it out with the broom. So I fetched the said broom and shooed out the bullfrog. And shut the bathroom door and also our house door so nothing else that doesn't belong there would get in during the night. Crazy animals. All we need now is to find a caribou or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment