Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016 -- Month #13 - Week #60 - Day #420 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Pday! Today was good, we chilled at home and washed basically everything to do with clothes and the floors! We're squeaky clean now! I swept out about a pound of dirt and dust in our garage space (it gets in through the cracks of the porton (gate) and then we track it into the house) and we even scrubbed our shower curtain. And we had lunch and bought some food for this week (we only have 1 more day of divisions!) and then wrote our families! Hi family! So that was enjoyable. The elderes went to Tejute, and we would have liked to have gone, but the last time I went I destroyed my legs, and that made working a little harder...so I don't think I'll be going to Tejute again for a while, even though it's really beautiful.

But anyways, we did all that and then we did an FHE with an investigator couple that we're teaching, and we played a fun game that I'll have to teach you guys when I get back. Basically it helps teach the difference between what man sees and what God sees in a person, good for small groups.

As for news from Honduras, apparently I look like Joseph Smith, according to the image in the first few pages of the soft-cover Book of Mormon. So that was an interesting comparison. Never heard that one before. I've been told that I look like one of the Catholic Virgencitas a lot of times, but never Joseph Smith. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment