Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thursday, July 30, 2015 -- Week #24 - Day #164 - San Pedro Sula

I would like to inform the universe that when it's around 100 Fahrenheit, water will evaporate. Patty's mom passed away on Sunday, so she keeps a glass of water and a candle out for her spirit, and was convinced that her mom had come and drank the water, because in the morning when she set it out the cup was full, but in the evening the water level had reduced a little bit. Laws of physics!

Had Weekly Planning and lunch and a lesson, then had to go to a doctor's appointment, and then 2 more lessons afterwards. Long day, super tired. I can feel it about every 2-3 weeks when I'm just always exhausted, and then I have to take a 2 hour nap during lunch time and then I'm alright for another few weeks. Willing spirit, but the body is weak, and if the body doesn't work well, it's kinda hard to do anything. Keep on keeping on!

Also, my hair now reaches about 1.5 inches past my collar bones, my bangs about 1.5 inches past my chin. Been fun to finally have long enough hair to do a nice bun, as I don't actually fix my hair properly anymore. Pretty much brush it through a few times and affix it in some form or another atop my head. I'm really good friends with the little alligator clips, they cause less headaches than hair ties. So I can get dressed, make up-ed and do my hair in about 10 minutes, totally awesome!

People still continue to think I'm from Houston, TX... that seems to be the city all the Hondurans go to. A saber por que.

No comments:

Post a Comment