Saturday, July 11, 2015

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 -- Week #20 - Day #135 - San Pedro Sula

Today I met Toti!!!  He's a little baby turtle that just got borned! The Baede family has a mommy and a daddy turtle, and the mommy laid some eggs a while ago, and now we have Toti! So darn cute.
My favorite little pet! 
And the adventures of baptismal clothes...I swear every time something different comes up that makes it a little hard to get everything in order. Gah. I think we ought to order more jumpsuits in youth sizes, as all we have are for really big adults, and when you're baptizing a little tiny 7 year old or a 12 year old, it makes for an interesting story. But we'll get that all sorted out before Saturday, I hope.

Didn't have any hospitaling, so that was nice. Got some strawberry topo gigios from Hno Welches, which was super nice.  It's almost like ice cream, but better.

And I got my first sunburn here...that was weird. It's been cloudy recently and then all of a sudden the UV index shot up, so I got a little red on my neck and cheeks. Yay for gringo-ness! But I got my sunscreen and aloe vera and high-necked shirts, so I'll recover and be fine in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment