Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Saturday, July 18, 2015 -- Week #22 - Day #152 - San Pedro Sula

Today was good, really hot, am really grateful that we have working water...although it and the electricity periodically go out for a few seconds to hours at a time. But for the great majority of the time I'm able to take a shower every night and feel about a thousand times better about myself. Blessings! 

We visited with David and Janice and Gissell again today to review the lessons again after their baptism, and as we were going over the Restoration (that is sooooo weird to say in English!) we asked David who were some of the 12 Apostles, and he sat there thinking for a minute, and then finally looked up and said, "uh....Peter, James, Matthew...was Oscar one of them?" and we all cracked up laughing. Silly kiddo, he's adorable.

We also had an older Catholic lady explain to us why we were supposed to pray to the Virgin Mary, and another older Evangelical lady who loves us and always says hi when we pass by and congratulates us on our good work of sharing la Palabra with everyone...she's awesome. There's some fun people here, wish you guys could meet them all!
I also have 5 months today, that's pretty crazy. I still can't tell if it's gone by quickly or slowly, but all I remember is that I left home in February when it was cold, and now I've been living in really hot for a while now, and we're halfway through July. Good times, my friends, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment