Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Friday, February 20, 2015 -- Day #4 Guatemala MTC

3:47 pm
We need to write a 5 min talk and prepare a 10 min lesson as a companionship for every Sunday, in addition to our daily lessons for investigators and language study and everything else.

We had pancakes in our breakfast food, and it was too sweet! Weird how your palate changes....the breakfasts here are more substantial, almost like a lunch. We also had pasta with alfredo or some white sauce for dinner last night, and I didn't like it as much as I usually do at home. American food is strange now! It will be interesting to adjust back when I come home, I like the food here a lot.


And the fences are covered with what I think are morning glory plants, the flowers are huge and very beautiful, dark purpley-blue and purpley-pink, almost as big as my hand? Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment