Sunday, June 19, 2016

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 -- Month #15 - Week #69 - Day #477 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDSEY!!!!! I love you so much, sweet girl, and hope you have an awesome day! (she's the only one in my family that I've missed 2 birthdays in my mission, sorry, baby!)
My sister Lyndsey!
Today we had our Zone Meeting and got to know everyone in our zone...it's kinda weird going from Copan where there were 5 pairs of hnas in the zone to Villanueva where we're the new 2nd pair. Just to recap, almost half the hnas in the mission are in Zona Copan.

And then we were exhausted so we took a nap, and then we needed to head up to SPS for some business for Hna Artica, so we got that all taken care of, and headed back to Villanueva to go leave on visits with the youth of the ward (I'm in a ward again! Whoo!) so Hna Artica and I split up and got to know some more inactives and whatnot, and finally made it back home, still very exhausted. Long day, but good.

And we found some more churches! I'm interested to see all the ones here in Villanueva. But we'll start with the first 2: Iglesia Impacto de Dios, and la Iglesia Evangelica Getsemani (I have a feeling this one might be a repeat, I don't remember).

So yeah. Tomorrow's Wednesday. I like Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment