Saturday, June 11, 2016

Friday, June 03, 2016 -- Month #15 - Week #68 - Day #473 - Las Flores, Villanueva, Cortes

Another day! This is day 3 in our area that we're still unsure of what it consists of, but we're doing something! Did our 12 Semanas again, studying about the 8 Fundamentals, and went around contacting again before lunch. We then came home and made some tortillas and quesillo with chimol on top because we didn't really have any other food and my tummy was a little upset. That always happens in changes. It's hard to eat and it's hard to sleep.

Anyways, we rested up a bit and then headed out to try and find some people that we had put citas to visit, but they weren't home, as usual, so we went contacting some more people and then we were called over by a member lady as we were walking past her house to give comfort and counsel to a YW that apparently had a falling out with the lady that's raising her (we don't know where her actual mom is) and so we tried to help out that situation, and then the elderes showed us to the house of a lady that gave us dinner, which was tajadas with a whole bunch of stuff on top. My tummy's still not up to speed to eat a bunch of deep fried green bananas, so I ate a few and then said I was full and would take the rest home to eat it. The nice lady didn't believe me, though, and went over to the fridge and pulled out a bowl of grape Jell-O and handed it to me, so I had Jell-O for dinner. Every kid's dream, right?
And my Jell-O dinner. Can't forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment