Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016 -- Month #15 - Week #67 - Day #469 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Pday! The elderes blew us off on a planned district activity so we decided to go and look for earrings instead. Darn elderes. But it's alright, I found some new nail polish and earrings and eyeliner that make me happy. It's the little things, you know?

So Hna Cruz and I played around and had lunch and wrote our families (hi family!) and then had my last cita with Cesia and Roning. We talked about the importance of reading the scriptures, praying, and going to Church. And their friend Mary was there as well, so that was cool. We used the spoons and cups example to help illustrate why these 3 things need to go together in our lives, and it seemed to stick. And baby Fabian was awake and wriggling around, so it was nice to see him again.

And we were informed that I will be training and opening area! So that's gonna be really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment