Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016 -- Month #14 - Week #65 - Day #455 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Palindrome date!  (16-05-16)  Typical Pday morning activities, went and got lunch, scouted out some labs and whatnot for Hna Erickson, shopping and writing our families!
Us eating pizza for lunch!
Me drinking my soda in the 
internet station where we email home
While we were writing, Hna Erickson and Medina came to La Entrada (they were in Santa Rosa looking at things down there) so then we got them to our house and let them rest while we went and did a few citas. We got to do a birthday FHE with the Aguilar Sanchez family since it was Gloria's birthday. So we shared a message with them and played the spoon activity and had pastelitos and horchata for dinner. Which was actually very delicious and I enjoyed it. And we ran by Hna Benitez and talked with her for a bit, as she's still on bedrest for her foot that's swollen. And then we headed back home and talked a whole lot with Hna Erickson and Medina. I like them a lot as well.

Me, Hna Erickson, Hna Medina, Hna Cruz
Hna Medina is finishing her mission this change in June, and Hna Erickson has 7 months already! And I almost have 15 and I feel old. But it's all good! I'm happy.

I started cleaning the grout in the kitchen because it's dirty
and was bothering me.


No comments:

Post a Comment