Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 -- Month #14 - Week #66 - Day #456 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

District Meeting! And in the morning Hna Cruz and I prepped some banana bread to cook in the church's oven while we had the meeting. It turned out beautifully and I got to mix it all up with my hands. I was very happy.

Making the banana bread batter!


Got lunch and walked around a lot, and did a bunch of visit with people that aren't really wanting to progress. And we had Consejo de Rama. Long day, and I'm tired!
Honduran sky
But we got divisions starting tomorrow, so we're getting ready for those. Hna Cruz was getting bothered with all my white hairs that are coming out, so she sat me down and pulled out 15 of them! All about 1.5" long. 12 were pure white, and 3 were changing color from brown to white. So there you go. Viva la mision!


My white hairs!
We also saw a non-smoking sign as we were walking around: "Fumar es suicidio. Por favor, suicĂ­dese en otro lugar." It made me laugh. It's true. Don't smoke, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment