Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 -- Month #15 - Week #66 - Day #457 - El Dorado, La Entrada, Copan

Divisions in Potrerillos! I went with Hna Farao
Hna's Mower and Farao in Potrerillos
(she had emergency changes and was pulled out of Campanas on Monday and sent to Potrerillos...I feel like I've done a lot of divisions with her) and Hna Cruz went with Hna Zepeda who is a newbie and has 4 weeks in the mission
Hna's Cruz and Zepeda
(her trainer, Hna Tajiboy went home due to knee problems, that's why Hna Farao came). So we had a special sort of divisions with them. They're doing good, both kinda stressed because neither of them know the area, so we helped them out and grabbed a member to show us around. Hna Farao is pretty much checked out because she's finishing in 2 weeks in June as well. I hope I don't get like that.
Hna's Mower, Cruz, Zepeda, Farao
I also got my last name changed around a lot when I meet people, as usual, but today I had a full reversal of my name...apparently I'm Hna Womer now. That was interesting. I even said my name correctly 4 times and they still didn't get it. That's alright.

And we found another church! La Iglesia Casa de Misericordia. I'm seriously amazed at all these names.

Also, there's this guy in the Terminal in SPS that we always see when we travel, he has elephantitis and I swear his leg gets bigger every time we see him. It's pretty sad. I had never seen a person in real life with that disease, and now I do every few weeks as we come for divisions or the Lidership Meeting.

My 15 months! Thanks Aunt Anna for my countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment